Quarterly Membership Meeting - Wednesday, April 22
This month's AIA Quarterly Membership Meeting will be held via Zoom.
Time: Wednesday, April 22, 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
To attend, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
Agenda will include:
1. Treasurer's Report
2. Open space update -- construction continuing
3. Town hall update -- Design selected for property at 31st and Greenmount, NW corner, (historically Waverly Village Town Hall)
4. Abell COVID-19 report on volunteer effort
5. Abell events -- postpone or change format due to coronavirus
-- Memorial Day cookout -- Sunday, May 24 -- make it virtual? Combine with Prom idea?
-- Film series -- no films in the summer -- move series to the fall?
-- Street Fair Sunday, Sept 20 -- continue planning, but offerings may change due to health and safety concerns?
6. Security and safety report
7. CVCBD report
8. Sanitation report
9. Reports on old business -- security cameras, Kitty's Lounge
10. New business -- Verizon equipment installed in neighborhood?
11. Questions from members -- Other new business
If you have a discussion topic to add to the agenda for this meeting, please contact Maureen Daly, AIA president, at email@example.com.