Quarterly General Membership Meeting - Wednesday, April 21, 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Updated: Apr 19
Please join us for our quarterly membership meeting via Zoom on Wednesday, April 21, 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Link for Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 850 8318 2023
Agenda topics to include:
Neighborhood announcements - upcoming events
· May 15 - Neighborhood yard sale.
· No AIA Memorial Day Picnic
· Street Fair will be held Sunday, September 19, noon-5 p.m.
· Neighborhood clean-up - Saturday, April 24; dumpster at 31st and Abell
Safe and Welcoming Neighborhood 7:00-7:45
· Reports from government and civic associations about safety, security and welcoming.
· City efforts - Police consent decree and police reform
· State efforts - 2021 legislative review and plans for 2022
· Charles Village Community Benefits District
· Central Baltimore Partnership Charles Village Civic Association
· Johns Hopkins Community Relations
· Other community groups
Please contact Maureen Daly if you have an agenda item to add - email@example.com