• Shelley Ttreadway

Assistance for energy bills, food

Do you need help paying your gas and electric bill? You may be eligible to apply for utility bill assistance through the Office of Home Energy Programs (OHEP). See current income guidelines below.

Do you need help to afford food right now? You may be eligible to apply for financial assistance to purchase food for your household through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). See current income guidelines below.

- Apply for both at www.mydhrbenefits.dhr.state.md.us. Best way.

- Apply by Phone: Call 1-800-332-6347 Mon- Fri, 8AM-4:30PM if you need help with an application by phone.

- Apply by Mail: No internet access? Call 1-800-332- 6347 Mon- Fri, 8AM-4:30PM to request an application by mail.

Prepared by the Maryland Office of People’s Counsel Contact: DLInfo_OPC@Maryland.gov for questions (not filing applications) See www.opc.maryland.gov for more updates on utilities and resources

June 2020

Abell on the Web:
Socialize With Us:
Additional Info:

© 2015. Created by AIA Members

Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com